Returns & Warranty Policy
- Welcome to www.holatoys.com.au (the ‘Website‘). The Website is owned and operated by Early Life Projects Pty Ltd trading as Hola Toys Australia (ABN 21 621 212 717) (‘HolaToys Australia’). Thank you for using Hola Toys Australia products and services.
- The Website provides you with an opportunity to browse and purchase various products that have been listed for sale through the Website (the ‘Products’) by giving you access to a registered member account (the ‘Purchase Services’).
- Your access to and use of our Website for the purchase of Products through the Purchase Services or any associate products and services is governed by our Website Terms and this Returns and Warranties Policy. For more information, please see our Website Terms.
ContactUs and Returns
- Please first read the terms of our Returns and Warranties Policy carefully before contacting Hola Toys Australiaas they govern your eligibility for repairs, replacements and refunds.
- Please contact us by email with your details, order number, proof of purchase information, Products to return and a brief description of the reason for return, repair or exchange. We will process your request within three (3) business days and our staff will assist you in assessing the Products and provide you with additional details for returning your Products and information for the repair, replacement or refund.Get your return back to us in two effortless steps!Step 1Request A Return by notifying our Customer Service Team at the following email address:Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, you can click HERE to submit a form to provide us with all the relevant details, and we will be in contact with you.
Pack your Product and send it Back to Us at:
Hola Toys Australia Customer Care
Suite 3A, Level 14
275 Alfred Street
Once you have packaged your return, simply drop it off at any Australian Post shop or into any Australian Post Box. We strongly recommend that you place a tracking number with your return. Hola Toys Australia will accept no liability for any loss or damage which may occur during transit.
We will give you an update in approximately 3-5 business days once we have received your items
Change or Cancel Order Details
- After registration as a Member to our Website, you may login into your Member Account with your Login Details to gain access to the Purchase Services by placing an order (‘Order’) for our Products.
- Cancel Order (if still) available.You may cancel the purchase if your Order has not yet been processed and while the “Cancel” icon is available in your Member Account. You can do this by logging into your Member Account and selecting ‘Cancel’ if it appears next to the specified Order. If your Order is cancelled, you will need to allow 3-5 business days for the refund value to register in your Member Account. Credit card refunds will be refunded to the credit card details used to make the payment. Please allow for three (3) to five (5) working days for the funds to appear in your bank account.
- Cancel Order not available. If you no longer see the ‘Cancel’ icon alongside the Order in your Member Account, it means this option is no longer available as your Order has been processed. Once an Order has been processed, we are unable to modify any details or information, such as adding or removing products, or changing the delivery address. This is because courier labels are automatically generated based on the details of your received Order.
- Once you take delivery of the Product in your Order, you will be able to return Products for a refund or exchange within fourteen (14) calendar days of the date that your Product was delivered.
Refunds and Exchanges
- Hola Toys Australia offers a full refund or exchange for change of mind purchases within
a fourteen-day (14) period from the date of purchase subject to the following conditions:(a) you have proof of purchase (online order tax invoice),(b) you have at your own cost posted the Product to us in in its original packaging, along with all included accessories,(c) the Product is unused and in new condition suitable for resale and must not be damaged in any way by you during the time the Product is in your possession, and(d) you notify our Customer Service Team within fourteen (14) calendar days of the date of delivery of your Product.
- Returns will only be considered for Products in original condition and in original packaging where the Product packaging is unopened and remains in a saleable condition. Products that have been modified or excessively handled will not be accepted as a return. No refunds or exchanges will be permitted for Products that have been used, modified or damaged or used in a manner or purpose for which the Product was not intended.
- Products marked ‘Sale’ or ‘Final Sale’, or purchased from a promotion that specified the Products as for ‘Sale’ or ‘Final Sale’, cannot be returned (in the absence of any defect or fault and subject to any law to the contrary).
- Hola Toys Australia offers a full refund or exchange for change of mind purchases within
- Should your Products be defective upon receipt, not match the description or are not fit for the purpose specified, Hola Toys Australia will offer a full refund, replacement or repair of the Products in accordance with its obligations under the Australian Consumer Law.
- You must inspect the Products upon receipt. For defective merchandise, you must contact us within 14 calendar days of delivery to report any discrepancies or faults to make a claim otherwise you will be deemed to have accepted the Products.
- Defective products will only be accepted for refund, replacement or repair within 14 calendar days of the date of delivery and must be accompanied by the receipt and a reason for the return so that we can identify the transaction and assess the legitimacy of the fault.
- Where Hola Toys Australia accepts the Product as defective, then Hola Toys Australia will, at its sole discretion, either repair or replace the defective Product or part thereof with a replacement Product, a repaired Product ora remanufactured equivalent at no charge to you for parts or labour. If you reside in Australia, Hola Toys Australia will be responsible for the return postage or shipping costs to facilitate your defective Product claim. If you reside outside Australia, you acknowledge and agree that you will be responsible for all postage or shipping costs outside of Australia to facilitate your defective Product claim.
- Returns will only be considered for defective Products in original condition (preferably in original packaging). Products that have been modified or excessively handled will not be accepted as a return. No refund, replacement or repairs will be allowed for Products that have been used, modified or damaged or used in a manner or purpose for which the Product was not intended.
- Returns or refunds are made in our discretion subject to any guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law.
- Except as required by the Australian Consumer Law, we will only facilitate a refund if we are unable to facilitate the processing of an Order or if we determine, in our discretion, that it is reasonable to do so.
- Hola Toys Australia Products come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure of the Product. You are also entitled to have the Products repaired or replaced if the Products fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure (the ‘Warranty‘).
- You may make a claim under this clause (the ‘Warranty Claim‘) for material defects and workmanship in the Products within 12 months from the date of purchase (the ‘Warranty Period‘).
- This warranty does not apply to any defect in the Products arising from:Fair wear and tearIncorrect assembly or not installed or maintained in accordance with accompanying documentationInadequate storageInappropriate cleaning
Lack of maintenance
The Product has been modified in anyway
Product used in a manner or purpose for which the Product was not intended
Repaired or serviced by someone other than Hola Toys Australia
Damage to Products due to events out of our control including Force Majeure once the Products are delivered to you.
- You are responsible for maintaining all documentation required to produce a warranty claim for the Products. To make a Warranty Claim during the Warranty Period, you must provide proof of purchase to Hola Toys Australia showing the date of purchase of the Products, provide a description of the Products and the price paid for the Products by sending the Product and written notice to Hola Toys Australia at Suite 3A, Level 14, 275 Alfred Street, 2060, Australiaor by email at email@example.com.
- Returns will only be accepted in original condition and preferably should be in the original packaging. Products that have been modified or excessively handled will not be accepted as a return.
- Where the Warranty Claim is accepted then Hola Toys Australia will, at its sole discretion, either repair or replace any defective Products or part thereof with a new or remanufactured equivalent during the Warranty Period at no charge to you for parts or labour. If you reside in Australia, Hola Toys Australia will be responsible for the return postage or shipping costs to facilitate your Warranty Claim for Orders. If you reside outside Australia, you acknowledge and agree that you will be responsible for all postage or shipping costs outside of Australia to facilitate your Warranty Claim for Orders.
- The Warranty shall be the sole and exclusive warranty granted by Hola Toys Australia and shall be the sole and exclusive remedy available to you in addition to other rights and under a law in relation to the Products to which this warranty relates.
- All implied warranties including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for use are limited to the Warranty Period.
- The Warranty does not apply to any appearance of the supplied Products nor to the additional excluded items set forth below nor to any supplied Products where the exterior of which has been damaged or defaced, which has been subjected to misuse, abnormal service or handling, or which has been altered or modified in design or construction.
- Save for those express warranties provided in these Terms and to the maximum extent permitted by law, Hola Toys Australia does not give any other express warranty or representation of any kind in relation to any Products supplied under these Terms.
- You agree that the Products are provided “as is” and specific results cannot be guaranteed. It is your sole responsibility to determine that the Product meets your needs or is otherwise suitable for the purposes for which it is used.
- The safety of your children is very important to us. We will gladly accept returns on recalled items. If you choose to return your item, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.A refund will be processed to the original method of payment if the item is accompanied by your proof of purchase.
- At Hola Toys Australia, we take the safety of all our products very seriously. If you are concerned about any of our products or have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
Limitation of Liability
- Not with standing any other terms of this Warranty, the total aggregate liability of Hola Toys Australia for any loss whatsoever shall be limited to the purchaser’s price of the affected Product(s).
- Notwithstanding any other term of this Warranty, in no event shall Hola Toys Australia be liable for loss of profits, revenues, product, contract, market or data or for any indirect, consequential, incidental, special or other similar damages.
- For the avoidance of doubt the limitation and exclusion of liability stated above shall apply to liability on any legal or equitable basis including liability arising out of any breach of this contract or obligations under this contract, for breach of warranty, tort (including negligence), by way of indemnity, by statute (to the extent permitted by law), or any other legal theory.